Thursday, July 15, 2010

Black & White Polka Dot Cookies

Polka dot cookies for my sweet friend Leslie who LOVES anything black, white and polka dot of course!
Fellow cookie followers I want to give a shout out to a new blessing in my life....my new cookie friend Shannon Willcut @ http://www.thecookiemama.blogspot.com/ she is my new best virtual friend...if that is what we are calling them these days:) I don't know Shannon in person but I do know that she is the most helpful blessing to my cookie business by far. She is so sweet and has helped me in so many ways with her tips, ideas, pictures, recipes, advice and the list could go on and on. Check out her cookies sometime because she is the real deal yall!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Lindsey! You are so precious to post this! I had tears (good tears!) while reading this. I love getting e-mails from you and am so glad to help. I value my virtual friendships so much...they are so special to me! Happy baking and much love from the Cookie Mama =)

    ReplyDelete